The Century is a compact plaza built primarily as a cinema. There are currently two branches of it.
I frequently passed by one of its branches at Victory Monument and observed some of its flaws regarding accessibility:
- The entrance from BTS skywalk: PASS!
- The entrance from the ground: FAIL! (only staircase, no slope)
- Toilet: FAIL!
- Poor design and insufficient length of handrail
- Poor design of door knop
- No emergency call bell (in case of accident, the customer is unable to call for help)
- Lift is obsolete and inaccessible
- Priority Parking: FAIL!
- Too narrow
- Insufficient lots: located only on 2A, 3D, and 4A, each for two lots
- No sufficient signage
- Movie: Waiting for investigation
I made a field survey days ago. No sign for their manager after asking, I then just handed my name card to the operational officer. Yet by far, I received no contact from them. Let’s see how long the Century would resolve the issue. I wonder within two-month time.