Accessibility Is Freedom
joined as part of the Transportation For All (T4A) network
Visited and meet with the Minister of Transport and the Board.
To discuss the cooperation toward creating a transport system for everyone.
Since we filed the document to the Minister on last October 2, 2015,
this has been the first official meeting with the Transport minister
and the board to study the issue, consultation and discussion.
The 5 agenda to be discussed are as followings:
1. Create policies in access to public transport services access right.
2. Build participation of people with disabilities, older and partners efficiently.
3. Study and resolve urgent problems in public transport systems.
4. improve the knowledge skill and people with disabled resources
5. Grow up better public awareness.
The Minister of Transport has received the agenda and organised a cooperative working group.
And stressed that the third is the most urgent issue to be resolved together.
To prevent future problems that may disrupt new transportation projects.
The minister also scheduled follow-up meeting each month
In order to help truly create a transport system for everyone.
In association with the Transport for All network
I would like to respectfully thank the Ministry of Transport and the board.