I already posted the problem at this area on my previous post and asked for your opinions. Now, I would like to give a piece of my thoughts.
1. The footpath is so inclined, too inclined even for normal pedestrian to walk.
2. The electric pole is placed at the centre of the footpath, seriously?
3. The footpath is too narrow with other obstacles.
4. The footpath’s width doesn’t even reach the minimum standard.
5. The entire area doesn’t provide a seamless connectivity: no ramp and things at all.
Well, I kindly ask the persons in charge of this to quickly resolve it.
To build a great city for all, we first must begin with a small, simple step like this.